Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Another Change of Direction

In this blog, anyway. I don't do much changing of direction in my regular life, alas. Not complainin' really. An observation.

Which brings me to: still feel I haven't a real focus in these pages. I started out, probably more on a political-philosophical note. Went toward the religious. And then was sort of wandering around in these entries. What am I trying to do here?

Maybe I should not try so hard, as if I am competing with the hoarde of writers out there, most probably better than I am. Try to just be without goal here. Just to write. Just to write. Not a journal precisely, because that sort of writing requires privacy, and heck we know THIS isn't private. But to what?

Observe and then write. Observe and then write, write what comes to me without agenda. It doesn't have to be urgent. Or profound. Just little recordations of life around me, that is probably life around everyone. So. There you are. There I am. We shall see what the future entries bring. I shall be uncharacteristically zen about it, and maybe something or another will intrigue a reader along the way.

No comments: