Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yippee!!!!!

As I write, I actually am at work, well, about to leave work. I checked my home e-mail and saw that AOL journals had made some deal with Blogger.com, where I had resurrected, as it were, a blog, calling it as above Djinn from the Bronx Two, and that I could move the old one to blogger.com, with merely a couple of clicks. Well, it had never occurred to me everything would work out so easily and I could just have waited before starting a "two" and just gone on as if nothing had changed, except location.

Well, here's how I see it. It is a bit of a page turner, so why not go with the flow. I will leave The Djinn from the Bronx "ending" where it did with AOL, though it has migrated with me, successfully. I will continue with Djinn from the Bronx Two. What's the difference. Just a "the".
The first one, still there for reading, reflecting more than a year's worth of entries, is http://TheDjinnfromtheBronx.blogspot.com/ The new one is: http://DjinnfromtheBronx.blogspot.com/

The same, but different. The same Djinn. Confused? Me Too. But delighted a year's worth of writing has survived intact!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

La Gochis:
How wonderful to read your writings. There are indeed times when the Internet is a wonderful thing.

John K.